Do you know a young female leader in one of our CBOQ churches who is already working to make a positive impact in God’s Kingdom? Do they meet the criteria? If so, we want to learn about them!
Fill in the nominator’s form to nominate a candidate at any point throughout the year for the upcoming year’s cohort. All nominations are due by November 1st.
*All nominated candidates will be considered however not all will be offered a spot in the upcoming year’s Uptick experience. They may be considered for future cohorts.*
• Between the ages of 22-35
• Attends and participates in a CBOQ church
• Has a proven track record of leadership potential and a demonstrated heart for the local congregation and community
• Maturing in and driven by a deep love for Christ
• Potential for apostolic-level Kingdom impact over the course of decades of leading
• A solid referral from a trusted, established leader in Ontario or Quebec
• A connectional and relational (rather than independent) bias and teachable spirit, hungry to learn and grow
• Respect for and appreciation of Canadian Baptist Women of Ontario and Quebec (Baptist Women)
• A pay-it-forward intent of appreciating investment and reinvesting into their own communities and beyond