Do you want to help in your community but feel paralyzed by the number of needs? Perhaps you already serve but wish you could get training and connect with others doing similar ministries.
Introducing a new (free) network to support your effective integral mission both here and internationally . . .
Gather a few women together and pray. What do you feel called to?
Ask other churches and groups what they are doing. (Are you called to fill in a gap?)
You can survey your neighbourhood with two questions:
- What are the three biggest needs in this community?
- What do you think would help?
Choose an anchor cause
Consider the information you have gathered and listen carefully to how God is speaking to each member of the group.
Prayerfully discern the one sector to which God is calling you.
Then surrender the needs you can’t meet into His hands. Ask Him to meet those needs through another channel.
Let us know what sector you have chosen ([email protected] or 416-620-2954).
We begin by offering support to the following three sectors:
- children and youth at risk
- vulnerable women
- food and community development
For each of these three sectors we plan to:
- present at least one training workshop each year
- facilitate at least one online conference per year with an international program working in that sector
- eventually offer sector-related short-term mission trips
Organize and start helping in the area you have chosen.