What’s the real impact of your monthly donations to Baptist Women’s strategic giving program?
Because month by month, no matter the size of your donation, you sustain and reinforce the funds we send all around the world:
- 2017 – $14,842 to the SKILD program in Lebanon, a group that works with marginalized, disabled children and their families;
- 2017 + 2018 – more than $85,000 given to 17 integral mission projects in Bolivia and women’s self-help groups in Kenya
- 2019 – $50,000 committed to support victims of war rape in the Congo, pastors-in-training in Cuba, refugee children’s camps in Lebanon and more. Read more here.
- 2020 + 2021 – we bring mission up close and personal; remembering our missions roots in India and our history of supporting single female missionaries. Read about the impact your support made in 2021 here.
- 2022 – we continue to support projects in India and female missionaries. Read the vision here. Then dive into the stories from India (Soura Widows and Mising Tribe) and from female missionaries.
Your donations have had an exponential impact over time. Consider becoming a monthly donor to Baptist Women today.