What’s the real impact of your monthly donations to Baptist Women?
Because month by month, no matter the size of your donation, you sustain and reinforce the funds we send all around the world:
- 2017 – $14,842 to the SKILD program in Lebanon, a group that works with marginalized, disabled children and their families;
- 2017 + 2018 – more than $85,000 given to 17 integral mission projects in Bolivia and women’s self-help groups in Kenya
- 2019 – $50,000 committed to support victims of war rape in the Congo, pastors-in-training in Cuba, refugee children’s camps in Lebanon and more. Read more here.
- 2020 + 2021 – we bring mission up close and personal; remembering our missions roots in India and our history of supporting single female missionaries. Read about the impact your support made in 2021 here.
- 2022 – we continue to support projects in India and female missionaries. Learn more here.
Your donations have had an exponential impact over time. Consider becoming a monthly donor to Baptist Women today.
CBWOQ has been instrumental in helping alleviate hunger and food insecurity in the Kivu region of the DRC through CBM’s partnership with the Communaute Baptiste du Centre d’Afrique.
Mama Kiriza is from Lusheke Village, North Kivu. After one year of saving money in her village savings and loans program, she [was able to] pay school fees for her children. She also bough vegetable seeds such as carrots for her garden…now they have more meals per day than ever before.