We raise funds for specific international projects run by Canadian Baptist Ministries (CBM) that focus on three of our anchor causes: vulnerable women, youth and children at risk, relief and community development. This fundraising is our primary way of supporting CBM.
You will help
- Soura widows (India)
- the Mising tribe (Assam, India)
- women and children raped as a means of intimidation during civil war (Congo)
- single female missionaries (CBM national field staff in Germany and Thailand)
Read about each project here. Then follow the steps below.
We’ve even broken down some project costs to help you keep track of your fundraising and donations.
5 STEPS FOR YOU TO TAKE
- Pray. This is your most important step. “Every step in the progress of missions is directly traceable to prayer.” – A.T. Pierson
- Choose a project.
- Contact Baptist Women to tell us what you’ve chosen and how much you hope to raise toward the total target for that project.
- Raise funds through the year. You could do so as part of your ongoing support of Baptist Women . . . during group meetings, at Association events and rallies, mission month or mission Sunday at your church.
- Send your donations to Baptist Women, clearly indicating your chosen project. We will help CBM by tracking your gift before forwarding 100 per cent of your gift to them.
STAY CONNECTED TO THESE PROJECTS
Follow these projects in the pages of live magazine.
Through 2020, each issue of live magazine features a story and photos from one of these projects.
Subscribe to live magazine today and stay in the know.
$20 gives you 6 issues per year and you can subscribe online.