Baptist World Alliance-Women’s Department
World Day of Prayer
On Monday November 6, 2017
- Pray with passion for the issues women like you face . . . all around the world
- Give with focus to projects that focus on vulnerable women and children . . . projects developed and run by Baptist women
- Take part online – join the 24-hour prayer vigil which happens on Facebook. Find out more at www.bwawd.org
To support Day of Prayer projects
- Please make your cheques out to Baptist Women of Ontario and Quebec
- Write BWA-WD World Day of Prayer in the memo line
- Mail to the CBWOQ office: Attention: CBWOQ, 5 International Blvd., Etobicoke, ONT M9W 6H3
- Income tax receipts from CBWOQ issued for donations of C$20 and over
- Download the 2017 Day of Prayer remittance form here
An Overview of the Day
On the first Monday of every November, Baptist women from around the world gather in towns, villages, cities to pray for each other and issues facing women around the world. On this day, women who gather to pray also donate funds to support projects around the world that benefit vulnerable women, youth and children.
Prayer requests are organized by Continental Union (South Pacific, Asia, Europe, Africa, the Caribbean, Latin America and North America) and written by Baptist women from each Union.
On the Baptist World Alliance-Women’s Department website at www.bwawd.org you will find Day of Prayer resources (programs, prayer guides, Bible studies, posters) plus information about the Day itself and projects being supported through the Day of Prayer.