Prepare to pray
- 1 day – Join the Global Kickoff Event on Oct 15 – the service will be streamed from Baptist World Alliance’s YouTube channel.
- 5 days – Consider doing a week of feasting and fasting after Thanksgiving – Gather women, pick 5 days and do Baptist Women’s five-day fast and feast. (Learn more here.) End with prayers from the BWA Women program.
- As you plan your in-person event: Use parts of the BWA Women’s program. Find those materials here.
- On any Sunday – host an interactive prayer room with maps of each continent. The program includes requests from each continent.
On Monday November 7, 2022
- Pray with passion for the issues women like you face . . . all around the world
- Give with focus to projects that focus on vulnerable women and children . . . projects developed and run by Baptist women
- Take part online – join Baptist Women of North America’s two gatherings. Find out more at www.bwna.today
To support Day of Prayer projects
- Please make your cheques out to Baptist Women of Ontario and Quebec
- Write BWNA-Day of Prayer in the memo line
- Mail to the CBWOQ office: Attention: CBWOQ, 5 International Blvd., Etobicoke, ONT M9W 6H3
- Income tax receipts from CBWOQ issued for donations of C$20 and over
- Download the 2022 Day of Prayer remittance form here
An Overview of the Day
On the first Monday of every November, Baptist women from around the world gather in towns, villages, cities to pray for each other and issues facing women around the world. On this day, women who gather to pray also donate funds to support projects around the world that benefit vulnerable women, youth and children.
Prayer requests in the program are organized by Continental Union (South Pacific, Asia, Europe, Africa, the Caribbean, Latin America and North America) and written by Baptist women from each Union.
On the Baptist World Alliance-Women’s website at www.bwawd.org you will find 2022 Day of Prayer resources including programs, prayer guides, Bible studies and posters plus information about the Day itself and projects being supported through the Day of Prayer.
NEW this year: several online opportunities for you and your group to share what you’re doing for this Day of Prayer. Check it out!