CBWOQ Donor Forms
We are grateful for your partnership with us. Your gifts help us to invite more women to authentically experience God and intimately connect with mission. You can support CBWOQ in various ways beyond giving a one-time donation:
Divisional Treasurer Forms
If you are a Divisional Treasurer for CBWOQ, you can download required forms here. If you have any questions about these forms, please contact our administrative assistant at 416-620-2954 or email@example.com.
Loan and Grant Forms
Canadian Baptist Women of Ontario and Quebec offers you this range of grants and loans to give you opportunities. Opportunities to see and hear God more clearly. Opportunities to fall in love with integral mission.
Grant application deadlines are February 23 and August 31 every year.
- Leadership Enrichment Fund Guidelines – Our leadership grants help emerging or seasoned leaders to experience missions, network with other leaders or participate at training events and conferences.
- Leadership Enrichment Fund Application Form
- New Initiatives Grant – Begun in 2005, this fund gives you seed money for new initiatives you create that are geared to women and children. Your initiative must be focused on spiritual growth, missions or social justice.
- NABWU Day of Prayer Grant Application – Every year, through World Day of Prayer offerings, the North American Baptist Women’s Union (NABWU) funds ministry projects focused on women and children. Grant deadline is November 9.
- Event/Convention Bursary Fund Guidelines – Are you between the ages of 16 – 45 or a woman whose first language is not English? You may be eligible to receive a bursary to help you get to our CBWOQ gatherings and events like Women’s Weekend Away or our spring 2016 conference.
- Event/Convention Bursary Application Form
Women’s Ministry Survey Forms
As you know, these reports can significantly shape the way we serve you in the future. We hope that reaching out to churches in your Association will be a rich time of connection for you.
If you have any questions or feedback about 2017’s survey forms, please contact Diane McBeth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your forms for 2018 will be posted at the end of October 2017.